Strategic Design Lead for Designit
On behalf of Designit Copenhagen we are looking for a Strategic Design Lead. If you are interested in knowing more you can read the job description below.
Do you want to make innovation happen for ambitious clients and offer them real value, real products, and real impact?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Strategic Design Lead with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
- Play a vital part in our strategic projects as the ultimate process owner, leading a team of thinkers and doers
- Transform our clients’ businesses by thinking and working across all our services
- Pro-actively communicate and share your thoughts on strategic design and product-service experience externally and internally
- Collaborate and co-operate with other Strategic Designers and Directors – locally, nationally and globally
- Participate in internal planning and sales strategy meetings
- Handle and own your own clients, including account planning and budgets
We would like you to be…
- A skilled professional with experience in leading, defining and implementing innovation or business strategies for companies across different industries
- Very comfortable in a consulting role, and experienced with a client-facing position in an agency/consulting environment
- Able to use design research, market research, business analytics, and your pure genius at identifying markets, insights, problems, unmet needs, trends, connections, partnerships, and technologies that can be tapped and turned into innovative new products, brands and services
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and Danish
Would you like to join…?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with annual cross-office inspiration trips, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Breakfast and lunch with us every day, made by our Designit chef, Thomas – not to mention cake on Thursdays and a few special themed lunches
- A bunch of people who embrace Mondays, drink beer on Fridays, and annoy our friends by talking about work on the weekend
If you want to know more about the job you can contact Lars Holm Marcher on email@example.com or mobile +45 2487 5531.
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.