Service Delivery Manager
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (CYBER SECURITY) FOR CSC
CSC is a global leader which leads clients on their digital transformation journeys. The company provides innovative next-generation technology services and solutions that leverage deep industry expertise, global scale, technology independence and an extensive partner community.
CSC Nordic & Baltic delivers innovative IT solutions to regional businesses and public institutions. The first office was opened in Sweden in 1994, followed by offices in Denmark, Norway in 1996, and in Lithuania in 2008. Today, they have 10 offices and approximately 2,300 employees in the region, along with 700 offshore resources, primarily in India delivering to 1,400 locations across the Nordic and Baltic. Their customers include governments and several of the largest businesses in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
You will be joining our Nordic & Baltic Cybersecurity organization, one of the most ambitious and fast growing cyber security delivery originations in the Nordics, helping our clients to face security threats, reducing the risk, ensuring compliance to security requirements and securing sensitive data and systems across all platforms.
As Service Delivery Manager for you will be overall responsible for the end-to-end of professional cyber security services of highest quality. You will be responsible for ensuring that delivery processes are implemented and refined to meet business needs and ensure full satisfaction of our customers. You will play an important role in the transition and transformation of service delivery in the interface between our business development, sales, delivery and operational functions.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Overall responsible to ensure that our services are delivered per the contractual agreements and at the same time strengthen the customer experience.
- Identifying and managing service improvements to increase customer satisfaction; ensuring delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Ensure that delivery processes are efficient and cost effective. Reduce costs and streamline processes without adversely impacting the client experience, eliminate paperwork, unnecessary service steps and non-value-added features.
- Managing the relationships between the delivery and customer groups to ensure good client relations. Resolving often complex issues and determining and implementing appropriate course of actions.
- Preparing, recommending and overseeing development of operating and personnel budgets. Monitoring spending for adherence to budget plans, developing and recommending variances. Performing budget analysis.
- Participating in developing new business proposals and introduces new technology to enhance business solutions.
Ideally you have a Master’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience within business administration, engineering, information systems or a related field. You have 8+ years of experience with support services, project, or program experience as well as 6+ years of management experience. Besides you have preferably worked within the technology industry and cyber security and are experienced implementing lean/agile processes. You are fluent in both Danish and English, and used to work in an international environment with diverse, multicultural teams.
As a person, you possess strong analytical and problem solving skills and you are a skilled project manager. You are result-driven and ambitious with strong communication skills. You are an emphatic leader who thrives with working in teams but at the same time aren’t afraid of pointing out a direction for your team and act as a leader. You are good at building relationships with others and possess strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members. You hold good skills in managing to contract and budgets. As a person you are result-driven and ambitious with an out-going personality and strong relationship building skills. You are competent at managing to contract and budgets. The position involves travels so willingness to travel is necessary as well.
As Service Delivery Manager, Cyber you will report directly to Rasmus Theede, Cyber Security Lead for the Nordic and Baltic region.
For more information about the job you are welcome to contact Jesper Christiansen on mobile: 20 20 37 36 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.