Program Manager for Mobiliya Technologies (a Quest Global company)
Quest and Mobiliya Technologies are looking for a talented Program Manager with experience in complex customer-facing enterprise software projects who would like to work on state-of-the-art apps and services to make business impact.
As the new Program Manager, you are familiar with enterprise applications and the ongoing renewal from legacy to the latest technologies. You are able to work with a variety of stakeholders, from IT Operations to architects to product managers.
You will be responsible of leading the activities of a large workstream, involving various projects. Working collaboratively with customers and internal teams, you will lead the successful implementation of our professional services projects, for one of our key clients.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Point person for project scope, schedule, delivery and project communications
- Define and communicate the project drivers, constraints and key requirements of the project, togetherwith stakeholders
- Provide regular reports to all internal and client stakeholders on project status
- Run SCRUM (or SCRUM-of-SCRUM) meetings and related activities
- Perform regular risk assessments on projects and proactively plan strategies to minimize and mitigaterisk
- Define, measure and coordinate project performance indicators and user acceptance testing and takethe appropriate corrective action when needed
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to ensure continuous improvement and learning
The position requires up to 10% short-term travel.
Experience and desired skills
The essential candidate holds a B.sc. or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project/program management from a professional software development organization. Minimum 3 years’ experience with large enterprise software projects and solid theoretical and practical understanding of the agile methodology.
- A high level of motivation, management, multi-tasking, communication and coordination skills
- Ability to communicate with developers and technology experts
- Solid knowledge of resource management practices and change management techniques
- Experience with requirements / task management systems such as JIRA, Confluence
Ability to manage cross-functional and cross-site projects, ideally with an understanding of cultural differences in international projects
As a person you are good at managing and motivating people and you are comfortable in collaborative, less hierarchal environments. You are detail and quality orientated and you possess excellent analytical and problem- solving skills. You are eager to learn, and it enjoy going slightly outside of your “comfort zone”.
Preferred Optional Skills:
- Product management or requirements management expertise
- Experience in the Retail or e-Commerce industry
- Understanding of User Experience Design, with experience in working with UX teams
- Technical expertise related to cloud services (Google Cloud, Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Ability to influence and deal with ambiguity and conflicting inputs stakeholders
About Mobiliya Technologies
Mobiliya Technologies are a global software company accelerating digital transformation for the world’s leading organizations through disruptive technologies. Mobilya specializes in Internet-of-Things (IoT), Big Data & Analytics, Deep Learning, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Security and Enterprise Software. At Mobiliya Technologies, you will be part of a team of highly skilled engineers and experts while working on projects for Fortune 2000 customers and global leaders in their fields. Projects include own technology components, as well as consulting and software development services for customers.
Holm Marcher & Co. is handling the hiring process. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Lars Holm Marcher via e-mail; email@example.com or Anne-Sofie Majlund via e- mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.