Marketing Manager The Netherlands
Marketing Manager The Netherlands for momondo
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who can grow momondo’s presence in The Netherlands and be the driver of the success of momondo’s marketing activities. You will be involved in all aspects of marketing and will become an integral part of driving momondo’s expansion and future success in The Netherlands.
momondo is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. They believe everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open- minded and tolerant. The company is founded by people with a passion for travel and the wish to provide travellers not only with transparent travel search but also inspiration. Today, momondo offers a global brand that is more than just a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires and enables people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living. In Copenhagen, where the position as a Marketing Manager The Netherlands is currently open, the office includes around 250 employees who take great pride in their work and in becoming the best within their area of expertise. momondo is a fast-growing travel site, and you’ll join their team of talented people in their main office on Løvstræde in the centre of Copenhagen.
You will be given growth targets for our investment and revenue goals, and will be responsible for marketing activities and for growing momondo’s presence via a wide range of activities, such as:
- Being the key responsible for driving overall top line growth across all online and offline channels including direct, (SEO), SEM, content, social, partnerships, etc.
- Planning and analyzing the marketing activities while ensuring a presence in all relevant channels together with the Global Specialist Teams
- Ownership of online activities, such as Google AdWords, Bing, display marketing, affiliate marketing, social media advertising, app advertising, online video advertising and branding activities
- Defining requirements, tasks, and resources needed to reach targets
- Managing and executing implementation of agreed strategies for the market
- Working across teams on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Evaluating emerging technologies, and providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption whereappropriate
- Product localisation and website optimisation for the Dutch market
As a part of momondo you will work among some of the world’s leading marketeers and with a new and innovative way to approach to the market. Among others they have recently developed the world’s most successful viral campaign The DNA Journey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyaEQEmt5ls. You will be part of a very international team, counting more that 40 nationalities from around the globe.
You have a winning mentality and are ready to help us drive our future success in The Netherlands. We need you to be a quick learner who can easily adapt to new market conditions across a wide range of projects in a dynamic and fast- paced working environment. You have previous experience from online and offline marketing activities.
You should also:
- Be a native Dutch speaker, with preference given to those with extensive knowledge of the Dutch market
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience from similar positions
- Have experience working with platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing, Double Click, YouTube, Facebook
- Have an understanding of online and offline branding campaigns
- Be able to manage and deliver on your targets and budget goals
- Have experience with the management of a variety of activities and campaigns
- Able to work independently with minimal direction while successfully meeting objectives and managing multiple tasks within strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Be capable of adapting to fast-paced and frequently changing market conditions
As a person, you are a strong self-starter and innovative thinker with an analytical mind-set, who has the ability to efficiently determine solutions to complex problems and convey the rationale to concrete actions. You possess highly developed written and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English and don’t mind working with a wide range of functions and personalities across the company. You have a great drive and can easily handle multiple tasks simultaneously and you thrive in a high pressure, ever changing environment. Furthermore, you are a great team player and are able to listen and respond objectively to new ideas, but confident enough to defend decisions with evidence- based rationale. Most importantly, you are motivated and ready to take your next career step with momondo.
If you would like to know more about the job please contact Klaus Markholt-Hansen on +45 29 91 10 37 or at email@example.com
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.