Manager of Storytelling for Milestone Systems A/S
On behalf of Milestone Systems, we are looking for a passionate and creative Manager of Storytelling who will be in charge of telling global stories about Milestone and leading other skilled creatives along the way.
About Milestone Systems
The globally operating Milestone Systems was founded in 1998 and is a fast-growing and market-leading international tech company specialized in video management software, a technology that helps the world see how to ensure safety, increase business efficiency and well-being in our societies. Their main focus is to enable an open platform community of partners driving collaboration and innovation together.
In Milestone Systems they have an entrepreneurial spirit ensuring that no days are alike and that most dreams are possible. To succeed on a bigger scale, they build the structures they need as they grow. They find values and empowerment more important than rules, and they embrace diversity and collaboration based on openness and curiosity. They invest in their employees and their leaders and have a partner-first approach to business.
Milestone Systems has offices in 21 countries around the world. Currently, Milestone Systems is looking for a Manager of Storytelling, for the Danish headquarters, who will report to the Head of Brand & Creative Development and be a part of the Creative’ management team. The Danish headquarters is located in Brøndby near Copenhagen.
As Manager of Storytelling, you get to express your great ideas, tell amazing stories and transform them into collateral that reaches across all platforms. Your starting point is your stellar understanding of the open platform and partner-first business. You will bring Milestones amazing and global stories of real change to life and lead other skilled creatives along the way. Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- building and strengthening the Milestone brand and business by developing and conveying cohesive stories across a variety of media channels
- bringing Milestone community stories to life and creating core Milestone product and service messaging
- writing both tactical copy and stories for brochures, presentations, web content, video scrips, campaigns, newsletters, social media, adverts, events and other promotional materials
- developing creative concepts together with other creatives
- editing and/or reviewing content from multiple departments to ensure it is correct American English, aligned with the Milestone brand and style guidelines
- innovating and refining Milestone’s writing guidelines
- further developing the video team and setting the storytelling agenda
- a great team of three marketing specialists (including a senior copywriter and two video production specialists) to ensure their creative growth and continued performance
As the ideal candidate, you have a minimum of 7 years of experience from a similar role. English is your mother tongue with superior knowledge of US English, communicating effectively both orally and in writing. Furthermore, you have:
- a solid background in marketing writing, concepting and using storytelling to engage and persuade
- profound commercial interest and a good business understanding
- a keen interest in translating very technical information into communication that is easy to understand
- a deep understanding of how to write for different media platforms
- proven skills in screenwriting and persuasive visual storytelling with a conveying message
- strong brainstorming and collaborative abilities, as well as proven skills in conceptual and creative thinking
- a great ability to convey conceptual reasoning and to take an idea, rethinking it and give it new life, in close collaboration with art directors and the video team
- an enthusiastic and confident presentation manner; you express ideas clearly and logically
- a knack for creating persuasive one-liners as well as deep diving into technical product communication
- strong editing and proof-reading skills
- a flexible, honest and open attitude – and a great sense of humor
- a natural ability to build relationships with peers, colleagues and project partners
- very good leadership skills – you strive to develop, motivate and inspire your colleagues
So, do you want to be a part of a market-leading, ambitious and vibrant company in rapid growth and can you tell engaging stories about how Milestone makes the world see how to ensure safety, increase business efficiency and well-being in our societies? Is your conceptual mind great at shaping tangible content that inspires and persuades? And do you have a firm hand in leading other creatives? Then you may be the right fit for this exciting new position.
If you want to know more about the job you can contact Klaus Henning Dyremose Bjerkvold on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or on mobile: +45 2670 9934.
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.