IT Supporter for Satair Group
For Satair Group’s office near Copenhagen Airport we are looking for a new member to join their global IT Support team.
About the position
Satair Group is a world leading supplier of aircraft parts and service solutions for aircraft maintenance and is fully owned by Airbus, a world leading aircraft manufacturer. Satair Group employs approximately 1,100 people worldwide and Airbus Group employs approximately 136,000.
Reporting to Head of IT Support you will work within the area of global IT support to our colleagues.
In addition to 4 skilled and motivated colleagues in the team, you will work closely with the IT System Specialists managing Satair Group’s entire IT infrastructure.
The team prioritizes delivering high quality in all aspects of their work and show a high team spirit. The team works in a fast paced environment, and have fun overcoming the challenges they encounter along the way. Finally, they are a dynamic company who enjoys learning new things every day.
As Satair Group is an international company it is important that you find it motivating to work with colleagues from different cultures and in different locations. As Satair Group is a part of Airbus, they have strong connections to the IT / IS side, and experience from working in a big organization where you need to include many different stakeholders would therefore be an advantage.
Limited travel activity may occur.
- Support the IT Support team to enable them to do their work from an IT perspective
- Care actively and engage yourself in the tasks and issues the IT Support team is responsible for
- Dispatch requests and incidents to the right group or person, in cases where you are unable to resolve them yourself
- Contribute and support the ongoing tasks and projects in IT Operations & Infrastructure Management
- Ensure that knowledge is captured and shared within the IT / IS team
- Communicate with colleagues about incidents or tasks to ensure that expectations are aligned
- Gain insights about the Satair Group platform in order to help improve the services, tools and applications that they provide
The ideal candidate should have:
- A technical IS / IT education on Bachelor level
- Excellent communications and listening skills
- Strong English skills both spoken and written, other European languages such as German and / or French will be considered an advantage
- Strong skills on Microsoft products (Windows 7, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, Microsoft Office) and Active Directory
- Experience with IBM Lotus Notes, Cisco Jabber and SAP. This is not a requirement but a benefit
- An analytical mind-set ensuring that “lessons learned” are converted into actions
As a person you
- Are able to work in an environment of constant change and adjust your priorities accordingly
- Are able to balance and align varying interests of different stakeholders
- Are able to work in an international context
- Are able to share your knowledge in terms that are understandable to stakeholders outside the IT community
If you would like to know more about the job please contact Partner Jesper Christiansen on +45 2020 3736 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.