International Sales and Event Coordinator for Phase One
Phase One is looking for a competent and motivated Sales & Event Coordinator with both relevant event and CRM experience to support the Specialty Photography business. You will be a part of the In-Market focus and work closely together with the Marketing and Sales Team to ensure optimal campaign and event execution and support the sales initiatives and communication within the sales and partner network.
You will be part of a team of seven people that is built on trust, team spirit, empowerment, and a shared passion for delivering an extraordinary experience. A team with different cultures, qualifications and backgrounds that cooperates across all functions and teams globally.
About Phase One
Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. The company is a world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Through the years, Phase One has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows and has a deep understanding and ability to optimize hardware and software integration. Phase One has an interesting history of building long-lasting relationships, making sure their customers get the best products, upgrades, and services. They aim to deliver nothing less than the best solutions for all their customers and to give them an extraordinary experience with Phase One.
Phase One is based in Copenhagen, Denmark where they embrace the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence. They are dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience, and through their commitment to serve and support worldwide customers, they now have offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv, as well as expert teams of global partners.
In the role as International Sales & Event Coordinator, you will split your time between sales and partner support for Europe, CRM administration and event coordination.
You will be responsible for ensuring high-quality promotion and execution of international events where Phase One is represented whilst ensuring an extraordinary experience for all customers at events globally. You will drive the event management from administration, promotion, and execution. In some cases, participation is needed and required.
You will be working closely together with the Marketing and Sales Team to make sure Phase One is represented as one brand at all events. Reporting, analyzing and synchronizing with our marketing and sales CRM systems are a big part of the success of the role.
Furthermore, youwill be responsible for the execution of CRM related activities and for the Specialty Photography businessfrom the development of new initiatives to regional campaigns. You will become responsible for securing that lead and sales opportunities will be embedded in a seamless approachfor Phase One sales teams.
You will be responsible for offering a high support and service to our local offices’ global sales and partner channel in close cooperation with marketing, sales, support and product management. It will be your responsibility to pro-actively support sales and marketing initiatives and campaigns and maintain and develop Phase One’s communication platforms.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Event administration and marketing from beginning to end including ensuring distribution of created content, preparing newsletters for send, updating web pages, scheduling social media and coordination with the sales team and partners.
- Organize sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Sales and partner support for Europe.
- Educate, maintain and support the sales team in CRM.
- Driving for all event-related communication to the sales channel, partner network and local offices through existing communication platforms.
- Proactivelymonitoring and reporting on performance and lead generation in your activities and optimizing these accordingly.
Experience and Desired Skills
The complete candidate has a relevant educational background within marketing, administration or communication, and comes with2-5 years of sales and event coordination experience.
Furthermore, the position requires the following:
- Knowledge of event marketing and execution.
- Project management.
- Basic understanding of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Excellent execution of communication within brand guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Written and verbal German is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of putting the customer in focus.
- Creative thinking,and an interest in photography is advantageous.
As a person, you are outgoing, highly structured and flexible, and you are good in ensuring deadlines are met in busy periods. You have exceptional coordination and cooperation skills and are comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Easy-going personality with a proactive spirit and a can-do attitude.
- A positive and outgoing person with a service mindset and great collaboration skills.
- High service level.
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly structured and able to prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional level of motivation, time management, multi-tasking, and campaign coordination skills.
- Quick to master working in new systems such as Marketo, Sitecore and MS 365.
Phase One is ambitious and aims to always deliver at the highest level – whether it is campaigns, service or support of the global sales channel and regional offices in Germany, US, China, Japan, and Israel. You will be part of a small team, specializing in content creation, communication, design and always have the aim to put the customer first.
Phase One values teamwork, open dialogue, creativity, and personal development. They are dedicated to their work, but also know the importance of creating a social and friendly atmosphere. As a company, Phase One have many different social events such as a gin club, board game night, and running club – and new initiatives are always welcomed.
If you want to know more about the position, please contactAnne-Sofie Majlund via e-mail; email@example.com.
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.