Head of Online Marketing
Head of Online Marketing for Labster
Labster creates virtual laboratory simulations and is so far selling to universities. Now we want to sell directly to Students and this is why we need you! We are looking for a Head of Online Marketing responsible for acquiring and retaining students to buy into our new subscription model.
You will lead Labster’s online marketing efforts and your ambitions will help reach students all around the world to learn more effectively. You will play a vital role in the companies growth.
- Grow revenue by creating an Online Marketing Strategy that will take our user base from a select number of early adopters to millions of loyal students
- Executing the above mentioned strategy relentlessly in a fast-pace environment
- Developing and executing Labster’s SEO and SEM projects on all well known ad platforms (AdWords, Facebook Ads, Gmail Ads, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.)
- Planning budgets, cost reporting and reporting on general Marketing KPIs
- Hiring and mentoring your fellow team members to achieve maximum impact as a team
You are numbers driven, used to agile orientated working, and you have a proven track record of driving and executing effective search and online marketing campaigns.
You know how to fuel insights with data, you love thinking about the ROI, and you’re always looking for a way to improve it. You are not afraid of technical details and terms like XML Sitemaps, tags, snippets and A/B testing are not foreign to you.
- A track record of growing a consumer base and product from almost no consumers to several hundred thousand
- Extensive work experience with SEM ad platforms (Search, Display, Gmail Ads, YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- An understanding of content driven products and target groups
- A numbers-driven mind, as well as a very analytical approach that always considers the ROI of every marketing tactic
- The ability to report and elaborate on Marketing Data in order to control performance and motivate the team
- Past leadership of a growing team – ideally from 1 Team Member to a minimum of 5-10
What’s in it for you
- Having responsibility and ownership from day one – autonomy for the win
- Building, leading, mentoring and developing a young team
- Getting up in the morning and knowing that you’ll work on something that helps people improve their lives – education
- Working with an intelligent group of co-workers that will inspire you to achieve more and have fun while doing it
- Developing your professional profile and learning a lot about leading and building a team
- Earning a competitive salary
- Working at a super nice office – The Rainmaking Loft in Copenhagen
Labster is a rapidly growing tech company dedicated to the development of fully interactive learning simulations, with the aim of making science education both accessible and motivational for millions of students globally. We do this by uniting elements from the psychology of learning with immersive 3D universes, engaging storytelling and scoring systems to stimulate a student’s natural curiosity, and highlight the real-world application of science.
Labster is currently working in close collaboration with over 150 leading universities in 25 countries, including MIT, Harvard and Imperial College, and has received more than 10m USD in grant funding for cutting edge R&D projects. Currently, Labster offers 55 different simulations, a number which steadily increases by approximately five new and exciting additions per month.
The Labster organization is flat, collaborative, and exploratory, and the environment is highly motivational. With its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, Labster has a diverse and engaged team with members spanning from Asia and Europe to North America, and a company culture that is laser focused on leadership, collaboration and integrity.
While historically Labster was mainly focused on subscription deals with universities and other educational institutes, moving forward our strategy is to add additional revenue streams through direct consumer sales of commercial off-the-shelf simulations.
If you want to know more about the job please contact Klaus Markholt-Hansen at email@example.com or +45 2991 1037
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.