Global Search Manager
Global Search Manager for Arla Foods
Are you eager to test your skills and experience within paid search campaigns in a high-paced environment? Do you have extensive experience with optimisation and data condensing? And would you like to take on a global search role as next step in your career? Then you might be Arla Foods’ new Global Search Manager.
About Arla Foods
Arla Foods wants to develop their role as a global food company that adds value to people’s lives through natural nutrition and responsible operations. Globally Arla Foods focusses their activities on six regions in which they believe that Arla Foods has the greatest potential to grow a long-term profitable business for their farmer-owners.
Over the years Arla Foods has built a strong position in Northern Europe where they are the preferred dairy company for consumers, and the Middle East where their brands are among the strongest in the food industry. Arla Foods will continue to build on these market positions as they also develop their business in four other regions. Towards 2020, Arla Foods expects 50 per cent of their growth to come from Europe. The other 50 per cent will come from the regions outside Europe.
As Global Search Manager, you will implement Arla Foods’ global digital search strategy and drive campaign development and execution of an always-on approach globally. Specifically, you will be working hands-on to:
- Develop Arla Foods’ global and local search campaigns in cooperation with category managers.
- Analyse data, identify opportunities, forecast budgets and report on insights to relevant teams such as the global content team.
- Collaborate closely with local stakeholder to integrate and insource search capabilities centrally.
- Optimise investments and document ROI from search marketing activities.
- Ensure that the paid search strategy support Arla Foods’ ambitious marketing objectives.
It will be up to you to set the bar high on Arla Foods’ ambitions for search and ensure Arla Foods’ presence among consumers digitally. Thus, you will play a pivotal role in the development of the search strategy for all of the steps in the consumer’s path to purchase.
This new role is part of Arla Foods’ Global Digital team of 10 digital experts in Arla Foods’ Marketing & Innovation department in Aarhus, Denmark. They are a good mix of creative and data-focused people, who enjoy an open, trusting and approachable work culture. They keep a comprehensive view of all markets digitally, and among their responsibilities search is the most important.
This role requires you to have a doer mentality. You enjoy executing on search campaigns, but also have the clout to develop strategies, provide advice (e.g. on SEO), and in general evangelise on the opportunities that search bring. You like digging through data and using your analytical skills to bring about great insights, and you work persistently to get results and know how to sell your ideas.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, IT or a cross-disciplinary field.
- Most importantly, you have 5+ years of work experience with paid search campaigns – perhaps from an agencyor a large international business.
- You have extensive experience and a proven track record with optimisation and data condensing.
- You have experience from or with a matrix organisation across multiple locations and time zones.
- You master spoken and written English.
If you want to know more about the job, you can contact Jesper Christiansen on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 2020 3736.
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.