Global Marketing Manager to Hamlet Protein A/S
Hamlet Protein is looking for an ambitious marketer with a global scope, who has the capability to support the global business by strong business understanding and the best of “marketing 2.0”s. We are looking for a latral thinker, a team player and an extra miler. Therefor, if you are a creative thinker who can challenge and support the devolpment of an efficient market strategy and operationalize and execute this to a global B2B-marketing strategy, then please read on.
About Hamlet Protein
Hamlet Protein is a global growth company in the agricultural sector with a strong purpose and particular focus on young animal nutrition. Hamlet Protein devlops high quality plant protein that fits the needs of young animals by making the protein clean, unique and without chemicals. Hamlet Protein have earned a unique brand position in the market thanks to the quality of their products, the application knowhow and investments into documentation of product benefits.
At Hamlet Protein they believe that by feeding young animals the right way, you give them the optimal chances for achieving disease-free growth and reduce the need for pharmaceutical interventions.
Hamlet Protein operates a truly global business with strongholds in most of the largest countries around the world. Hamlet Protein is owned jointly by Altor Equity Partners and Goldman Sachs. This ensures a strong financial foundation, an ambitious strategy and a resilient focus on both achieving the results and building the foundation for long term sustainable growth. At Hamlet Protein you will meet ambitious and talented colleagues who takes pride in bringing a meaningful purpose to life in an entrepreneurial “can-do” atmosphere. With a no. 1 position in an industry favored by macro trends and benefiting from consumer preferences for safe and natural food, Hamlet Protein is positioned to continue its strong growth trajectory.
As Global Marketing Manager you will be part of Hamlet Protein’s global Strategic Marketing team that consists of 12 dedicated and curiois colleagues, who has the responsibility for segment strategies, value propositions of the global product portfolio, development, new launches and setting the direction for Hamlet Protein’s future innovations.
As Hamlet Protein’s Global Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Lead the Marketing Team that consist of both direct and indirect reports
- Inspire the organization to think, act and live marketing though your unique collaboration skills, your wildly creative approach and your desire to transform the customer dialogue
- Developing, executing, and monitoring the marketing content plan to support the Hamlet Protein brand and the individual segment strategies
- Evolve, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing campaigns across own digital channels and display advertisement
- Drive the global message-strategy and content plan across all platforms in line with the strategy for each segment and region
- Balance the marketing mix so it satisfies both current lead-generating needs as well as the long-term brand value and Hamlet Protein’s desire to be thought-leaders within young animal nutrition
- Lead the execution of event marketing and contribute to the prioritization, especially ensuring solid ROMI
- Drive customer marketing insight projects and anchor customer satisfaction surveys
- Define and implement distributor marketing improvements
As an ideal candidate you are very versatile in the understanding and approaching of the “marketing 2.0” field. You have an omnichannel approach to communication and marketing disciplines and a strong record of developing campaigns across paid, earned and own media. You are a team player to your very core, and you have strong communication- and relationbuilding skills in order to secure a consistent dialogue with customer groups and internal stakeholders. You are experienced with working within the BtB industry with several stakeholders, technical products (ideally biotech or AG industry) and within matrix organizations, and you are fully proficient both oral and written English.
Furthermore, you have competencies within:
- Leadership: Exposure to leadership roles, including assignments abroad, good influencing skills
- Customer and sales curiosity: You own a deeply rooted interest for sales dynamics and a curiosity in getting to know the customer base
- Hands-on marketing: You have been the center for a busy marketing team, negotiating advertising, running return on spend analysis, creative process, bureau selection etc.
… and if you can add these abilities, we are in particular excited to see you:
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking (knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Studio is a big a plus)
- Experienced in optimizing user funnels
- Willing and able to acquire sufficient technical comprehension to extract message from scientific-like input and discussions
- You apply a service minded approach towards your internal stakeholders
- You master the ability to move between strategic and operational levels on a daily basis
- You hold a sturdy business acumen
If you would like to know more about the job please contact Sr. consultant at Holm Marcher & Co. Klaus Henning D. Bjerkvold on +45 2670 9934 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.