Global CRM Manager
Global CRM Manager for momondo
momondo is currently looking for an ambitious Global CRM Manager with a true desire to shape momondo’s future CRM strategy across 30+ markets and engage global customers with momondo’s bold and colourful brand.
momondo is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. They believe everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant. The company is founded by people with a passion for travel and the wish to provide travellers not only with transparent travel search but also inspirational travel search. Today, momondo offers a global brand that is more than just a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires and enables people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living. In Copenhagen, where the position as a Global CRM Manager is currently open, the office includes around 250 employees who take great pride in their work and in becoming the best within their area of expertise. momondo is a fast-growing travel site, and you’ll join their team of talented people in their main office on Løvstræde in the centre of Copenhagen.
As Global CRM Manager, you will be responsible for all CRM related activities from development of strategic direction and initiatives to the execution and evaluation of global campaigns. You will be responsible for securing that CRM and customer experience initiatives will be embedded on all the momondo platforms as well as internally in the organization. All activities must support the overall business strategy and your role will be both strategic, tactical and operational. The CRM Manager will be responsible for global email activities in order to increase engagement, purchase frequency and ultimately drive growth through data-driven email marketing. With strategic as well as conceptual ownership of all permission based activities, you will be working directly with the underlying data structure to ensure a continuous extension of momondo’s CRM platform. It is important that you have a data-driven approach to CRM and that you possess the necessary analytical skills to use data to optimize activities. As Global CRM Manager, you will work in close collaboration with the marketing and the IT-department.
Your specific tasks will be the following:
- Define and execute momondo’s omni-channel campaign management strategy (Adobe Campaign almost implemented)
- Development and optimization of momondo’s contact strategy.
- Projects/initiatives targeted at customers and prospects across momondo’s segments.
- Implementation of trigger-based dialogue – contextual marketing.
- Incorporation of the momondo brand in the direct 1:1 communication targeted customers and prospects.
- Ensure use of digital platforms in the CRM activities.
- Activation and retention programmes that increases momondo’s customer loyalty.
- Increased communication based on the “real time” and “next best offer” principles.
- Ensure that the CRM roadmap supports momondo’s overall roadmap.
As an ideal candidate, you need to have minimum 5-6 years of experience from a similar role with responsibility for dialogue and customer experiences as well as experience with working in the cross-field of business and data as purpose for optimization. You preferably have a degree within marketing, communication or digital. You have experience from working in cross-functional groups to deliver high quality products and have a deep understanding of CRM and the related activities and tools.
Additionally, you are a digital native and come with a solid understanding of data and how to use it purposefully in a commercial context. You master every aspect in your profession and enjoy creating commercial results on the basis of great customer experiences.
Specific skills we are looking for are:
- Experience with Adobe Campaign (or equivalent) and workflows.
- A good understanding of, as well as experience working with, databases.
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Highly developed problem solving skills and a structured work approach.
- A technical flair combined with a commercial mind-set.
- Solid stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English skills – any other languages are nice to have, not need to have.
As a person, you are a strong self-starter with an analytical mind-set, who has the ability to efficiently determine solutions to complex problems and convey the rationale to concrete actions. You possess highly developed written and oral communication skills and don’t mind working with a wide range of functions and personalities across the company. You have a great drive and can easily handle multiple tasks simultaneously and you thrive in a high pressure, ever changing environment. Furthermore, you are a great team player and are able to listen and respond objectively to new ideas, but confident enough to defend decisions with evidence-based rationale. Most importantly, you are motivated and ready to take your next career step with momondo.
As Global CRM Manager, you will report to Christina Vestergaard, who is momondo’s Group Head of Apps & CEM, performance and marketing.
If you would like to know more about the job please contact Klaus Markholt-Hansen on +45 29 91 10 37 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.