Global CRM Director for Bang & Olufsen
Global CRM Director for Bang & Olufsen
Bang & Olufsen is looking for an outstanding Global CRM Director who will become responsible for developing, implementing and driving the company’s future CRM strategy within the luxury lifestyle space, thus playing an important role in realizing the future vision of Bang & Olufsen.
About Bang & Olufsen
Bang & Olufsen is one of Denmark’s most praised and well-known brands, with a long and proud tradition of delivering state of the art audio and TV products built on their core competencies within sound, design and craftmanship. The brand was founded in 1925 by the two engineers Peter Bang & Svend Olufsen based in Struer, with a strong focus on sound of the highest quality. Historically, Bang & Olufsen has positioned themselves as a luxury brand with great emphasis on quality and design, and today, the company has grown to a global brand with 1000+ employees and is sold in over 600 stores across 70+ countries.
You will be responsible for all CRM related activities from the development of the overall strategic direction and initiatives to the definition and evaluation of ongoing global and regional campaigns. You will ensure that the Bang & Olufsen CRM related customer experience is embedded in a seamless omni-channel approach on all Bang & Olufsen’s platforms, relevant external channels as well as internally in the organization.
Your specific tasks will be the following:
- Defining and developing a strong and consistent global CRM strategy and framework in a omni-channel approach across different touch points.
- Provide a point of view, support and guidance to stakeholders and partners.
- Establish the right technology stack to enable the CRM strategy.
- Outline and improve programmes that increase Bang & Olufsen’s customer loyalty.
- Create a strong Bang & Olufsen brand community within luxury lifestyle segments.
- Ensure that the CRM roadmap suits Bang & Olufsen’s overall roadmap.
The position is based at Bang & Olufsen’s office in Lyngby, North of Copenhagen, where you will be working with teams of international, talented and passionate people.
You have minimum 7-8 years of experience from the retail industry, have been working with communities within luxury or lifestyle and has a data-driven approach to CRM and marketing. You possess the necessary analytical skills to use data to define global and regional activities and to improve relationships with relevant customers across markets. You have experience within the field of digital marketing and you have a deep understanding of CRM and the related activities and tools.
It is essential that you are result-oriented and determined to develop and implement a successful CRM strategy, by keeping up with the latest trends and developments within the CRM field to keep the brand at the forefront.
As a person, you know how to convey the rationale to concrete actions and you possess highly developed written and oral communications skills in English. You are driven by creating impact and are interested in global activities. You get energized by cooperating and working with a wide range of functions and personalities across the organization. Furthermore, you have the strength to lead goals within all areas of marketing inside the organization with evidence-based rationale but at the same time, you listen and respond objectively to new ideas.
Furthermore, the position requires the following:
- Good leadership skills as you will lead the CRM department.
- A commercial mind-set and highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Solid stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- A master’s degree within marketing, communication or digital.
- Excellent English communications skills.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Klaus Markholt-Hansen at email@example.com.
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.