Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager for Autobutler UK
To strengthen the digital team and meet the company’s growth ambitions, Autobutler is now looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager for the UK, who has the skills and a digital broadband to take Autobutler UK to the next level! We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to plan and execute the digital market initiatives for Autobutler UK’s from the head-office based in the heart of Copenhagen.
Autobutler is a rapidly growing Danish online start-up, with an ambitious and energetic company culture created by passionate ‘Butlers’. By collaborating with 1000s of garages, Autobutler provides car owners with online offers on high quality car repairs, maintenance etc. As an innovative and expanding company the working environment is characterized as dynamic and vibrant with colleagues who take great pride in their work and in becoming the best within their area of expertise. The company has grown rapidly and successfully across Denmark and Sweden and expanded into UK and Germany and is now looking towards France. Autobutler has recently received VC-funding from PSA (Citroën, Peugeot and DS) that is a step forward towards the goal of becoming Europe’s number one platform for online workshop repairs. Autobutler has won numerous prizes within the Danish start-up and online business scene, lastly the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur award ‘Start-up of the year’.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you must be native speaking in English with a background in digital marketing and well-grounded knowledge of the UK market. You will be responsible for the daily running of the English digital marketing activities especially Search Engine Advertisement (SEA). Your core responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and optimise SEA campaigns (especially Google AdWords)
- Assist in the planning and execution of SoMe activities
- Execute additional digital campaigns e.g. Retargeting, Display Advertisement
- Identify key growth and market opportunities
- Help establishing the brand awareness in the UK
- Perform market and competitor analysis
- Support and advise in website related tasks
You have at least 2 years of experience working with digital marketing and online advertisement – preferable SEA – and are preferable able to demonstrate successful results from a similar position in a similar company. In addition:
- You are tech-friendly and obsessed about data driven decision-making
- You love working with Google AdWords and Google Analytics and nothing gets you more excited than the prospect of an afternoon with Excel!
- You are self-motivated and get a kick out of making things happen!
- You are structured and organised but also able to adapt quickly and think on your toes
- You thrive in a vibrant and highly dynamic environment where the emphasis is on independence and accountability
- Your mother tongue is English
- You have good English language skills
As a person, you are obsessed about data driven decision-making and are result-oriented with a flair for business and building market strategies. You are a teamplayer and possess emphatic collaborative skills. Besides you are proactive, challenge the existing and are eager to make a difference for yourself and Autobutler UK.
If you want to know more about the job, you can contact Klaus Markholt-Hansen on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 2991 1037
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.