Content Manager for Phase One
Phase One is currently searching for a Content Manager who will be involved in the creation and implementation of a creative and innovative communication strategy. You are a passionate wordsmith, and you will be a part of an openminded and dynamic organisation where you will get the chance to work with some of the most well-known names within the world of photography.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious international team. you will have a chance to unfold your talent and influence the way we work..
About Phase One
Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. The company is a world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Through the years, Phase One has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows and they possess a deep understanding and ability to optimize hardware and software integration. Phase One has an interesting history of building long-lasting relationships, making sure their customers get the best products, upgrades, and services. They aim to deliver nothing less than the best solutions for all their customers, and to give them an extraordinary experience with Phase One.
Phase One is based in Copenhagen, Denmark, where they embrace the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence. They are dedicated to deliver the best image quality and user experience, and through their commitment to serve and support worldwide customers, they now have offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Shanghai and Tel Aviv, as well as expert teams of global partners.
As Phase One’s new Content Manager you’ll play a key role in advancing and achieving their business goals by creating content strategies/plans ensuring consistent and compelling content across all of Phase One’s platforms. Moreover, you will be responsible for identifying content creation opportunities and writing for owned as well as paid channels. Ex. Write blog stories, input for newsletters, input nurture flow, POS, SoMe etc. + coordinate. Other areas of responsibility will be to introduce and deliver brand consistency across all brand work and brand touch points within the business, and to provide clear and creative guidance as well as feedback.
Work tasks will also include:
- Responsible for content plan
- Coordinate content for launches
- Write engaging copy for all our channels: brochures, ebooks, blogs, emails & social media
- Create content for all stages of CLC and social media: blogs, videos, graphic, images
- Put together, and many times write, emails, social media posts, blog posts, and other channel activity content
- Work together with the content team, with input/feedback from product management and sales, to write inspiring and engaging content based on campaign or content briefs
- Ensure final content deliveries are coordinated and executed to brand guidelines within our digital content systems
- Identify content opportunities by searching social media and other channels for interesting content shot with Phase One cameras
- Provide clear and creative guidance and feedback, and be a true team playe
- Helping in the update and development of creative guidelines to assist the implementation of correct tone of voice across all written deliveries.
- Signing off on copy for creative on big campaigns: print, social media, ads, web, video script etc.
- Being a driving force in creative projects in cooperation with team. For example, developing and implementing, innovative concepts for campaigns, and creating and reviewing POS materials, and making sure these are localised to specific markets.
- Working with the management team to create effective measures, sign off, feedback and de-brief processes.
- Working closely with both marketing teams and commercial and sales teams to write inspiring and engaging copy as well as working with the Graphic Designer to deliver on-brand POS material.
Phase One is looking for a Content Manager who can elevate their brand, enforce high quality in their creative work, and create effective content. You will work in close collaboration with copywriters and contents providers such as photographers and bloggers. You will find yourself in a team of dedicated, international colleagues in the marketing & commercial department where you will be challenged on a daily basis and be involved in exciting projects.
As the ideal candidate you come with a degree in Creative Writing, Communication, Journalism or another content-related field. The position requires that you have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience from similar positions and that you have a portfolio showcasing a high level of conceptual and craft skills. Your main working languages will be English, thus it is critical that you speak English as it was your mother tongue and that you are able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. As Content Manager you get to express your great ideas, tell catching stories and transform these into collateral that reaches across all platforms. Moreover, you possess strong communication skills and you are able to work internally with teams as well as externally with business partners. In addition, you have a high level of digital and social understanding. Your craft is exceptional, and you can adapt your writing style to a range of formats from short social ads to longer formats and scripts. In addition, you have experience working within tight deadlines and on multiple pieces of content (and visual elements if teamed with AD). International experience is advantageous and experience from within the photography industry or a strong interest for the creative craft of photography is definitely a plus.
- Passionate about working with at premium ++ brand
- Creative mindset and good copywriting skills
- A basic understanding of CMS, email and social media
- A marketing background – education from CBS or similar
- Your daily work is in English, so you speak English as if it was your mother tongue (or you are a native English speaker)
- Strong communication skills
- A strongly proactive attitude to follow up on deliverables to ensure high quality, on time content delivery, and to seek out new content opportunities
- Ability to tell catching stories and express the brand values through simple but effective copy across differing channels and stages of the customer lifecycle
- Experience working within tight deadlines on multiple projects/content pieces
- Understanding of digital marketing channels (including email and social media), and a keen ability to master working in new marketing systems
- You have had an initial relevant work experience or internship in a team setting
- International experience and experience from within the photography industry are definitely a plus
As a person you thrive with working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and you are full of enthusiasm for new projects and great at getting others equally engaged. In addition, you have a creative and strategic mindset and you are capable of managing projects from brief to end-user with some direction. So, do you want to be a part of a market-leading, ambitious and vibrant company in rapid growth? Then you may be the right fit for the position as Phase One’s new Content Manager.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Anne-Sofie Majlund at tel. +45 2859 9878 or mail: email@example.com
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.