Communication Manager for Newsec
On behalf of Newsec, we are looking for a highly ambitious and skilled Communication Manager, who possesses unparalleled communication skills and knows how to drive branded marketing activities.
Newsec – The Full-Service Property House in Northern Europe – offers real estate owners, investors and tenants a full range of services within Advisory and Property Asset Management. Newsec was founded in 1994 and is today a partner-owned company with 1700 co-workers spread across the seven Nordic and Baltic countries. Newsec has approx. EUR 37 billion under management and annually signs lease agreements of some 1.3 million square meters, manages transactions of some EUR 3 billion and does real estate valuations of underlying property worth almost EUR 140 billion.
Due to large volumes, local presence combined with in-depth understanding of a range of businesses, Newsec has a unique expertise of the real estate market in Northern Europe.
In Denmark, Newsec consists of an Advisory business of approx. 40 co-workers, situated in central Copenhagen and Aarhus, and a Property Asset Management business, Newsec Datea, with approx. 425 co-workers and offices in Lyngby, Aarhus and Næstved.
As Communication Manager at Newsec in Denmark, you will become main responsible for internal and external communication as well as Newsec’s branded marketing activities. You will be the main advocate for the Newsec brand in the Danish market making sure the internal organization gets relevant support and information and building brand awareness among relevant external stakeholders.
You will be working equally to represent Newsec’s two service areas, Advisory and Property Asset Management and in your daily work report to the head of marketing as well as the market and development director, Lars Brondt. Furthermore, your workplace will primarily be at the Newsec Datea headquarters in Lyngby, but you will also be spending time at the Newsec Advisory office in central Copenhagen.
Your specific tasks include the following:
- Participate in Group activities aimed at aligning Communication and Marketing efforts and contribute to these as much as possible.
- Local platform owner of channels for internal news sharing and overall responsible for making sure these are kept up-dated with relevant stories and information.
- Local platform owner of Newsec.dk and responsible for making sure it is kept up-dated with relevant stories and information.
- Responsible for relevant media relations to build the Newsec brand.
- Responsible for identifying relevant stories and producing well-written press releases .
- Responsible for monitoring the brand impact through the media and quickly reacting and alerting relevant internal stakeholders in the case of a crisis.
- Overall responsible for Newsec’s branded marketing activities such as fairs and events, where Newsec is the sponsor or for marketing campaigns, where Newsec is the sender.
- Manage a small but growing team responsible for the Newsec brand in Denmark.
It is expected that you hold a master’s degree within communication, marketing or similar as well as 5 – 10 years’ experience from working with corporate communication. You need to be a skilled writer in both Danish and English, a good people’s person, flexible and willing to work in a digital and fast-moving environment. Experience from the property industry is a plus but not a requirement. Some leadership experience is required.
As a person, you are structured and well-organized. You have an eye for detail and thorough quality assurance is a given for you. You possess a creative mindset and excels when it comes to both written and verbal communication. Stakeholder management comes natural to you and you thrive with establishing both internal and external relationships. Additionally, you possess a strong business sense, which you can translate into relevant content that supports Newsec’s overall business goals. You are ambitious and passionate about you work and have a genuine interest for trends within digital communication.
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.