Coach for Change Management for Mobiliya Technologies (a Quest Global company)
Mobiliya Technologies are looking for a Coach for Change Management that can bring new ways of working to software development organizations.
As the new Coach for Change Management you are an enthusiast for agile development methodology and you are familiar with concepts like DevOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery familiar. You are a seasoned software development professional who are able to work with a larger set of stakeholders, from architects to developers to UX designers to product owners.
You will work collaboratively with development teams as well as client ́s teams to bring change and new ways of working to fruition. You will not only conduct trainings and knowledge sharing sessions, but also coach the delivery teams during their day-to-day work.
- Analyze the current state of knowledge, process definitions, process deployment and effectiveness of ways of working
- Lead the joint planning and continuous assessment of change management initiatives
- Contribute to combining our client ́s unique company culture with the most desirable elements of
modern product development approaches
- Help identify and resolve roadblocks in the adoption process
- Help run SCRUM (or SCRUM-of-SCRUM) meetings and related activities
- Provide regular reports to all internal and client stakeholders on project status and support managers in
their change management efforts
The position requires up to 10% short-term travel.
Experience and desired skills
The essential candidate holds a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a professional software development organization and a minimum of 3 years ́ experience of teaching and coaching Agile and DevOps related concepts.
- Advanced change management skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional and cross-site projects, ideally with an understanding of cultural
differences in international projects
- Ability to motivate people and influence stakeholders
You possess excellent communication, documentation, time/priority management and organizational skills. You are comfortable in collaborative, less hierarchal environments and you are eager to learn and enjoy going slightly outside of your “comfort zone”.
Preferred Optional Skills:
- Experience with large enterprise software projects
- Experience as SCRUM master or project/program manager
- Willingness to learn new things all the time and go slightly outside of your “comfort zone”
Certifications related to Agile and DevOps
About Mobiliya Technologies
Mobiliya Technologies are a global software company accelerating digital transformation for the world’s leading organizations through disruptive technologies. Mobilya specializes in Internet-of-Things (IoT), Big Data & Analytics, Deep Learning, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Security and Enterprise Software. At Mobiliya Technologies, you will be part of a team of highly skilled engineers and experts while working on projects for Fortune 2000 customers and global leaders in their fields. Projects include own technology components, as well as consulting and software development services for customers. As a part of QuEST Global, an engineering services group with over 10,000 professionals all over the world, Mobiliya Technologies is leading when it comes to technology services.
Holm Marcher & Co. Is handling the hiring process. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Lars Holm Marcher via e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne-Sofie Majlund via e- mail; email@example.com
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.