Account Manager for Cross-Border Communications
On behalf of Cross-Border Communications we are looking for an ambitious, outgoing, and confident Account Manager to manage and drive the relations to an international client portfolio including many of the largest B2B-clients in Denmark.
About Cross-Border Communications
Founded in 1981, Cross-Border Communications is the only Danish agency specialized in branding and marketing for international B2B marketers. CBC’s strength lies in developing winning strategies and universal concepts that connect B2B brands to their customers and the wider world, and their knowhow and expertise moves brands forward – fast and efficient. Today, the agency’s B2B experts service clients in engineering, marine, high-tech and process industry including companies like MAN Energy Solutions, Terma, GEA, FLSmidth, Brüel & Kjær – just to mention a few.
Cross-Border Communications is looking for an Account Manager to grow and drive client-relationships. To be successful in the job, it is essential to possess and maintain a high professional drive, a determined mindset, and a service minded approach to clients. This includes having a clear understanding of the specific strategic challenges the clients face, and how CBC can contribute to solve these. Thus, the Account Manager will be responsible for parts of CBC’s large client portfolio and must have the ability and motivation to handle a variety of different businesses and challenges at once.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in every part of the client dialogue; from scoping, development and execution – leading the process from end to end for existing accounts.
- Identifying branding and marketing opportunities for clients, helping them develop their business and achieve the most efficient returns on their marketing investments.
- Guiding and contributing to the creative development process.
- Managing client expectations, objectives, budgets and timelines.
The Account Manager should blend effortlessly into a team of specialized B2B-marketers who all have a background within B2B branding and marketing communications. CBC pride themselves in being a flat organization, valuing a highly professional culture, and you will thus be joining a group of highly motivated colleagues at the top of their fields.
As Account Manager at CBC you are a serious and all-round competent marketer. You are able to set a clear-cut direction and follow it, and you thrive with the challenge of solving complex tasks. Ideally, you come from a similar position as Account Manager where customer contact and stakeholder management has been the focal point. Alternatively, you come from a Senior Digital Project Manager background and look to transition into a position with a larger focus on client contact.
Moreover, the position requires that you:
- Have min. 5 years of experience from similar roles at communication, marketing or other relevant agencies
- Have demonstrated success in B2B accounts and delivering brilliant client service
- Have strong stakeholder management competencies and are able to facilitate a comfortable atmosphere when interacting with clients
- Possess great social and communicative skills, written as well as oral, to deliver impeccable strategic counselling.
- Are fluent in both spoken and written English
As a person, you are well-organized and have an eye for the bigger picture. You are an ambitious go-getter, and you strive for the best. You are confident in your work and passionate about what you do. Moreover, you are outgoing and truly enjoy the social aspects of your role. Last, but not least, you envision yourself as being part of a specialized team and being able to contribute to CBC’s professional journey.
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Lars Holm Marcher on email@example.com or mobile +45 2487 5531, or Anne-Sofie Majlund on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 2859 9878.
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.