Account Director for Cross-Border Communications
On behalf of Cross-Border Communications we are looking for an experienced, strategical and confident Account Director to manage and drive the relations to an international client portfolio including many of the largest B2B-clients in Denmark.
About Cross-Border Communications
Founded in 1982, Cross-Border Communications is the only Danish agency specialized in branding and marketing for international B2B marketers. CBC’s strength lies in developing award-winning, universal concepts that connect B2B brands to their customers and the wider world, and their knowhow and expertise moves brands forward – fast and efficient. Today, the agency has expanded to an international business with B2B experts in both UK and Denmark, servicing clients in engineering, marine, high-tech and process industry including companies like Satair, Terma, GEA, FLSmidth, Maersk, Brüel & Kjær, Svitzter, MAN Energy Solutions – just to mention a few.
Cross-Border Communications is looking for an experienced Account Director with a solid skill-set in creating and maintaining strong client-relationships. To be successful in the job, it is necessary to have a proven track-record in working with international B2B-markets and with developing winning brand and marketing strategies to a wide range of B2B-clients. This includes having a clear understanding of the specific strategic challenges the clients face, and how CBC can contribute to solve these. Thus, the Account Director will be responsible for parts of CBC’s large client portfolio and must have the ability to handle a variety of different businesses and challenges at once.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in every part of the client dialogue; from driving pitches to scoping, development and execution – leading the process from end to end for existing accounts.
- Identifying branding and marketing opportunities for clients, helping them achieve the most efficient returns and results on their marketing investments.
- Developing and delivering best-in-class strategies for complex B2B clients and industries.
- Guiding and contributing to the development of creative ideas and deliverables.
- Managing client expectations, objectives, and timelines.
The Account Director should blend effortlessly into a team of specialized B2B-marketers who all have a solid background within B2B branding and marketing communications. At CBC they pride themselves in being a flat organization, valuing a highly professional culture, and you will thus be joining a group of highly motivated colleagues at the top of their fields.
As Account Director at CBC you are a serious and all-round competent marketer. You are well-experienced, you are able to set a clear-cut direction and follow it, and you thrive with the challenge of solving complex tasks.
Moreover, the position requires that you:
- Have at least 10 years of experience from similar roles at communication, marketing or other relevant agencies.
- Have demonstrated success in leading major B2B accounts and delivering exceptional client service.
- Have years of experience with branding and conceptual strategy across all relevant platforms.
- Possess great social and communicative skills, written as well as oral, to deliver impeccable strategic counselling.
- Are fluent in both spoken and written English
As a person, you are well-organized and have an eye for the bigger picture. You are confident in your work and passionate about what you do. Moreover, you are outgoing and truly enjoy the social aspects of your role. Last, but not least, you envision yourself as being part of a specialized team and being able to contribute to CBC’s professional journey.
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Lars Holm Marcher on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 2487 5531, or Anne-Sofie Majlund on email@example.com or mobile +45 2859 9878.
Thank you for your application. An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with a confirmation. We'll be in touch soon.